How to expand YouTube with new features?

Home Fóruns Fórum How to expand YouTube with new features?

• Este tópico está vazio.
Visualizando 3 posts - 1 até 3 (de 3 do total)
  • Autor
    Flokky
    Convidado

I’ve heard for a long time that developers now create many different programs that help with messengers. And some of these programs greatly expand the capabilities of Telegram, Whatsapp and other messengers. So I’m curious to know if anyone has used such mods?

DonBond
    Convidado

Let me guess, you also don’t like when YouTube ads appear at some interesting point? I am also one of those people. So it is clear why I was very happy to find a program like youtube vanced apk. After all, it is with her that I can watch any video from the YouTube platform without advertising, and all because that the program downloads videos to your phone without ads and in good quality. This feature is free and very convenient, so the impressions of the video are great because it is not interrupted by intrusive advertising.

EmmaStormy
    Convidado

Dude, that’s cool. I did not know that such programs exist. I thought that I would be able to watch video offline only with the use of the Utah Premium service. However, now I can watch and download such videos.

Visualizando 3 posts - 1 até 3 (de 3 do total)
  • O fórum ‘Fórum’ está fechado para novos tópicos e respostas.