Here I keep some links of mathematical interest…
- Sociedade Brasileira de Matemática
- American Mathematical Society
- European Mathematical Society
- The Mathematical Society of Japan
- INI Web Seminar on SPDEs
This is a 6-month-long series of seminars on Stochastic Partial Differential Equations held at the Isaac Newton Institute (Cambridge) on 2010.
- Internet Seminar on Evolution Equations
The Internet Seminar on Evolution Equations (ISem) has been organized every year since 1997 by several working groups in Germany, Italy, Hungary and the Netherlands. It was founded by the Functional Analysis group in Tübingen. The participants are advanced master/diploma students and Ph.D students. Topics include Operator Theory, Semigroup Theory, Control Theory, Functional Calculus and Evolution Equations (both deterministic and stochastic), among others.
- Internet Analysis Seminar
Organized by the research group on Harmonic Analysis at the Georgia Tech School of Mathematics.
- Paul Halmos: In His Own Words (John Ewing)
- Remembering Paul Malliavin (Daniel W. Stroock & Marc Yor)
- Interview with Louis Nirenberg (Allyn Jackson)
- Interview with Louis Nirenberg (Martin Raussen & Christian Skau)
- Interview with Peter Lax (Martin Raussen & Christian Skau)
- Interview with Michael Atiyah and Isadore Singer (Martin Raussen & Christian Skau)
- Remembering Duistermaat (1942-2010) (Victor Gillemin, Álvaro Pelayo, San Vû Ngoc & Alan Weinstein)