Artigos de minha autoria ou co-autoria
- Dietas Vegeratianas e Desempenho Esportivo.
- Chronic supplementation of beta-hydroxy-beta methylbutyrate (HMβ) increases the activity of the GH/IGF-I axis and induces hyperinsulinemia in rats.
- HMB supplementation: clinical and athletic performance-related effects and mechanisms of action.
- Local Injections of Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Modulate Inflammation and Increase Angiogenesis Ameliorating the Dystrophic Phenotype in Dystrophin-Deficient Skeletal Muscle.
- Metabolic and functional effects of beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) supplementation in skeletal muscle.
- Short-term creatine supplementation decreases reactive oxygen species content with no changes in expression and activity of antioxidant enzymes in skeletal muscle.
- Glutamine Supplementation Stimulates Protein-Synthetic and Inhibits Protein-Degradative Signaling Pathways in Skeletal Muscle of Diabetic Rats.
- Dose and latency effects of leucine supplementation in modulating glucose homeostasis: opposite effects in healthy and glucocorticoid-induced insulin-resistance states.
- The possible role of leucine in modulating glucose homeostasis under distinct catabolic conditions.
- Skeletal Muscle Physiology (Editorial)
Edição Especial sobre Fisiologia do Músculo Esquelético do Scientific World Journal
Como elaborar um bom caderno de experimentos de laboratório
Artigos sobre plasticidade muscular
- Normal mammalian skeletal muscle and its phenotypic plasticity
- The Neuromuscular Junction: Structure, Function and its Role in the Excitation of Muscle
- Plasticity of human skeletal muscle gene expression to in vivo function
- The molecular regulation of skeletal muscle mass
Artigos sobre exercício físico e diabetes
- Exercise for the management of type 2 diabetes
- Diabetes mellitus e exercício
- Efeito Benéfico do Exercício Físico no Controle Metabólico no DM tipo II
- Combined Aerobic and Resistance Exercise for Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- New Evidence for the Value of Supervised Exercise Training in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Exercise therapy in type 2 diabetes